Business Guide Ocean City
Real Estate Hotels & Motels National Restaurant Chains - Ocean City Restaurants
North Ocean City (91st - 146th Street) Restaurants
Mid-Town Ocean (31st- 90th Street) Restaurants
South Ocean City (Inlet - 32nd Street) Restaurants
West Ocean City Charter Boat Fishing Contact Us
Ocean City, Maryland Public Transportation
(Zip Code 21842)
Avoid the Fuss -- Ride the Bus!
- You can ride the bus anywhere in Ocean City from the Delaware State line to the Ocean City Inlet for just $2 a day (exact change required).
- Buses run everyday, 24 hours a day (every 10 minutes in summer, every half-hour from October-Memorial Day).
- Bus stop are located on every block along Coastal Highway, Philadelphia Avenue and Baltimore Avenue.
- Half-fare discount passes for Senior Citizens over 60 years of age are available at City Hall at 3rd Street & Baltimore, at the Convention Center box office at 40th Street, and at Northside Park at 125th Street.
- Senior Citizen resident passes are available only at the Transportation Office at 66th Street and Bayside. Call 410-723-1607.
- Physically challenged people can call Transportation for at-home pickup. Information on city buses equipped with wheelchair lifts is also available at 410-723-1607.
Ocean City Airport
- Municipal Airport is located 3 miles west of Ocean City on Route 611 in West Ocean City.
- Charter and Private planes leave and arrive daily.
- Jet-A and 100LL fuel.
- Hertz 15-minute turn-around.
- Taxi Service
- Conference Room
- Call 410-213-2471 for more information.
If you would like your business listed on Beach-net Contact us here!
Home | The Ocean | The Bay | Things To Do at the Beach | Restaurants & Dining | Hotels - Motels & Lodging Shopping | Beach Directions |
Our Towns | Beach Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | What’s New
What's Here | Beach Weather | Our Advertisers | Beach Maps