Business Guide Ocean City
Real Estate Hotels & Motels National Restaurant Chains - Ocean City Restaurants
North Ocean City (91st - 146th Street) Restaurants
Mid-Town Ocean (31st- 90th Street) Restaurants
South Ocean City (Inlet - 32nd Street) Restaurants
West Ocean City Charter Boat Fishing Contact Us
Ocean City, Maryland Beach Rules & Regulations
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers on beach.
- No bonfires without written permit from the Fire Marshall's office.
- No dogs permitted on beach or boardwalk from May 1 to Sept. 30.
- No sleeping on beach from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- No music loud enough to disturb other people on beach.
- Bike riding permitted on boardwalk from: 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. Memorial Day-Labor Day; from Labor Day to Sept. 30 bike riding permitted from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. weekends.
- Skateboarding allowed only in city skateboard rinks.
If you would like your business listed on Beach-net Contact us here!
Home | The Ocean | The Bay | Things To Do at the Beach | Restaurants & Dining | Hotels - Motels & Lodging Shopping | Beach Directions |
Our Towns | Beach Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | What’s New
What's Here | Beach Weather | Our Advertisers | Beach Maps