Business Guide Ocean City
Real Estate Hotels & Motels National Restaurant Chains - Ocean City Restaurants
North Ocean City (91st - 146th Street) Restaurants
Mid-Town Ocean (31st- 90th Street) Restaurants
South Ocean City (Inlet - 32nd Street) Restaurants
West Ocean City Charter Boat Fishing Contact Us
Ocean City, Maryland
Public Parking Information
Ocean City, Maryland Municipal Parking for the Beach.
- Parking is available at city lots, private lots and on certain public streets unless otherwise noted.
- Free daily parking is available in the Ocean City Convention Center parking lot at 39th Street but not for overnight parking.
- Please do not park in front of any curb painted red or in front of any public or private driveways.
- When parking next to a curb, please park with the flow of traffic with your vehicle's wheels within 12 inches of the curb.
- Parking meters on all city parking lots are in effect 24 hours a day.
- Meters on streets may vary in parking time allowed so check the hours posted on the meter before leaving your vehicle.
- Available daily at the Ocean City Travel Park, 70th St. and Coastal Highway, bayside. Call 410-524-7601 for details.
- Additional RV parking at The Kitchen, a restaurant on Wicomico Street in downtown Ocean City. Fee charged.
- RVs and other oversized vehicles may not park in any municipal lot, public street or alley between June 1 and Sept. 15. An oversized vehicle is considered to be 21 feet, 2 inches in length and 6 feet, 8 inches in width.
- Questions should be directed to the Ocean City Public Relations Office in the Convention Center at 40th Street (410-289-2800) or the Ocean City Police Department (410-723-6610).
The Hugh T. Cropper Inlet Parking Lot
809 S. Atlantic Avenue
Ocean City MD 21842
To gain access to the lot, obtain a ticket at the entrance. We suggest leaving your ticket in your car as additional fees ensue for a lost or damaged ticket. Forms of payment are cash and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
Spring & Fall Rates:
The spring and fall rates are in effect from April 1 to the Wednesday prior to Memorial Day. The fall rates are from Tuesday after Labor Day to third Sunday of October.
Weekday and Weekend = $1.50 per hour
- 0-30 minutes --- Free
- 31 - 40 minutes --- $1.00
- 41 - 50 minutes --- $1.25
- 51 minutes --- 1 hour $1.50
- Additional Time --- $.25 per 10 minutes
Note: Lost tickets will result in a maximum charge of $36
Summer rates are in effect from the Thursday before Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Weekday and Weekend = $2.50 per hour
- 0 - 30 minutes Free
- 31 - 40 minutes $1.50
- 41 - 50 minutes $2.00
- 51 minutes - 1 hour $2.50
Additional Time $.50 per 12 minutes
Note: Lost tickets will result in a maximum charge of $60.
Additional Parking Lots:
Ocean City offers additional lots and street parking that utilizes the Cale parking system. Simply look for the Cale' pay station and pay for the parking (1.50 per hour, 12 hour max. ) with cash or your credit card. Return to your car to place the parking voucher inside your vehicle so it can be seen in your windshield.
- Worcester St., between Baltimore Ave. & Philadelphia Ave.
- Somerset St. & Baltimore Ave.
- Dorchester St. & Baltimore Ave.
- N. Division St. & Baltimore Ave. (about 10 spaces)
- 4th St. & Baltimore Ave.
- 1st. St. & St. Louis
- 61st St. & Coastal Hwy., bayside
- 100th St., bayside. This is also a boat trailer approved lot. Fee for this lot is $10 a day or $50 a week, April to Oct. 15.
- Additional streetside Cale paystation parking on selected streets, oceanside and bayside in the areas between S. Division St. and 10th St., and again at 99th St.
All paid parking is in effect April 1 thru October 14.
If you would like your business listed on Beach-net Contact us here!
Home | The Ocean | The Bay | Things To Do at the Beach | Restaurants & Dining | Hotels - Motels & Lodging Shopping | Beach Directions |
Our Towns | Beach Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | What’s New
What's Here | Beach Weather | Our Advertisers | Beach Maps