Business Guide Ocean City
Real Estate Hotels & Motels National Restaurant Chains - Ocean City Restaurants
North Ocean City (91st - 146th Street) Restaurants
Mid-Town Ocean (31st- 90th Street) Restaurants
South Ocean City (Inlet - 32nd Street) Restaurants
West Ocean City Charter Boat Fishing Contact Us
Ocean City, Maryland Public Transportation
(Zip Code 21842)
Avoid the Fuss -- Ride the Bus!
NOTICE: Due to Coronavirus COVID-19, use of Ocean City public transit is for essential travel only. Facial coverings are required to ride and must be worn at all times. Physical distancing is strongly recommended. Failure to comply may result in trip denial or removal from the bus. Hand wipes are available for your convenience and use. Ride at your own risk.
|MODIFIED SUMMER SCHEDULE UNTIL 10-18-20||
6:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. / Approx. every 20 min
11:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. / No Bus Service
|MODIFIED FALL/WINTER/SPRING SCHEDULE 10-19-20 thru 4-4-21||
6:20 a.m. - 11:35 p.m. / Approx. every 40 min
11:35 p.m. - 6:20 a.m. / No Bus Service
- COASTAL HIGHWAY BEACH BUSES - South Division Street Transit Station to/from 144th Street Transit Station. Exact Fare Required.
- PARK & RIDE "Beach Bus" - South Division Street Transit Station to/from West OC Tanger Outlets and Park-N-Ride Transit Station. Exact Fare Required.
- The Park N Ride “Beach Bus” service is only available on dates listed. Frequency of service is approximately every 20 minutes, 6 a.m. to 2 a.m., unless otherwise noted. The Park N Ride “Beach Bus” service ends at 10pm on Sunday’s of Springfest, OC Cruisers, Sunfest, and Endless Summer Cruisin.
- Standard Fare: $3 Ride-All-Day
- Half Fare ($1.50 Ride-All-Day): Senior Citizens age 65 and over, Disabled Persons, Medicare card holders and Ocean City Non-Resident Senior Bus Pass holders. Proof of eligibility may be required.
- Free: Children 42 inches in height and under, ADA Certified Disabled card holders and Ocean City Resident Senior Bus Pass holders. Proof of eligibility may be required.
Ocean City Airport
- Municipal Airport is located 3 miles west of Ocean City on Route 611 in West Ocean City.
- Charter and Private planes leave and arrive daily.
- Jet-A and 100LL fuel.
- Hertz 15-minute turn-around.
- Taxi Service
- Conference Room
- Call 410-213-2471 for more information.
If you would like your business listed on Beach-net Contact us here!
Home | The Ocean | The Bay | Things To Do at the Beach | Restaurants & Dining | Hotels - Motels & Lodging Shopping | Beach Directions |
Our Towns | Beach Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | What’s New
What's Here | Beach Weather | Our Advertisers | Beach Maps