Home Charter Boat Fishing Bait & Tackle Shops Seafood Storage
& Preparation Crabs & Crabbing Sharks Maps CONTACT US
Ocean City Maryland Fishing - Hot Fishing Spots
Ocean City, Maryland Fishing,
Inlet, Route 50 bridge, Ocean Pier, Salt water & Fresh Water fishing.
Click here For listings of Salt Water Charter Boat Fishing Vessels
Click Here For More on Fishing at the Delaware & Maryland Beaches
Ocean City Inlet Fishing
Located at the southernmost end of Ocean City, Maryland near the rides and the Lifesaving Station Museum. Fish off the jetties.
- Use lures for bluefish and trout
- Use sand fleas for tautog
- Use squid, mullet or shiners for flounder and bluefish
Ocean Pier Fishing
A pay pier which runs parallel to the Ocean City, Maryland Inlet. Enter the pier from the beach parking lot at the inlet.
- Use bloodworms for spot, whiting and sand perch
- Use squid or mullet strips for flounder, bluefish, shark and trout
Oceanic Pier Fishing
A pay pier located at the southernmost end of Philadelphia Avenue near the inlet.
- Use shiners, squid or live minnows for flounder, bluefish and trout
- Use bloodworms or nightcrawlers for spot and other small fish
- Lures work well at night
- Crabbing is best in late summer through fall using traps
Route 50 Bridge Fishing
Popular location 1 block south of First Street on Route 50, Ocean City, Maryland.
- Use frozen shiners for flounder (excellent flounder fishing)
- Use worms for spot and other small fish
- Use lures or squid for bluefish
- Lures generally work well beneath the lights at night
- Crabbing is good with traps
2nd Through 4th Street Bulkhead Fishing
Free public fishing area on the bayside.
- Use shiners and squid for flounder, bluefish and sea bass
- Use bloodworms for Norfolk Spot
- Use sand fleas or sectioned hard crab for tautog
9th Street Pier Fishing
Free public pier fishing on 9th Street and the Bay.
- Use shiners or live minnows for flounder
- Use squid strips for sea bass and bluefish
- Use worms for Norfolk Spot
- Crabbing is excellent here
Ocean City, Maryland Convention Center Fishing
A free public bulkhead and pier behind the Convention Center on 40th Street and the bay.
- Use live minnows for flounder
- Use bloodworms for spot and croaker
- Good crabbing and fair fishing on the high tide
If you would like your business listed on Beach-net Contact us here!
Delaware Web Design & Internet Advertising - Coastal Images Inc.
Home | The Ocean | The Bay | Things To Do at the Beach | Restaurants & Dining | Hotels - Motels & Lodging Shopping | Beach Directions |
Our Towns | Beach Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | What’s New
What's Here | Beach Weather | Our Advertisers | Beach Maps